Established in 1994, VCT Vector Gestion SA is a Swiss company active in wealth management, offering a highly-personalized services to a local clientele.
Vector Gestion brings together about fifteen professionals from different backgrounds. They’re fully committed to their clients on a long-term basis and contribute a wealth of experience and cutting-edge skills in their field.
Based in Nyon and Lausanne, Vector Gestion employs about fifteen professionals.
Coming from reputed banking institutions, the talented professionals we have been able to attract have remained loyal to us, bringing consistency to the relationships we build with our clients.
Ever since we were established, we have demonstrated the great soundness of our business model, driven by a clear vision of the future and a proactive approach in an ever-changing environment.
Our strong local roots enable us to be close to our clients, to understand their environment and to let them benefit from a network of first-rate specialists (notaries, tax and legal experts).
- a quality human relationship than enables a personalized approach to wealth management
- an in-depth knowledge of the financial products we propose
- rigour in our approach to investment
- guidance that goes beyond traditional wealth management
- transparent management fees, but also flexible pricing
- a human-sized structure, allowing trust-based relationships to be built over the long term.
- irreproachable ethics
- total loyalty to our clients
- absolute management requirements
- complete independence in terms of investments choices or custodian bank
President, Wealth manager
Our Board of Directors is independent; only one director is an employee of the company.
Audit & certification
- All financial intermediaries affiliated to the Swiss Association of Asset Managers (SAAM) are automatically members of the professional association and are obliged to comply with its Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct, which is recognized by FINMA and meets the legal requirements.
- An external supervisory body is in charge of verifying proper application of the Code of ethics and professional conduct and the management mandates.
- CRF Révision SA is the independent auditor that conducts an annual audit according to SAAM standards.